Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Graduate School


I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who is reading my blogs and let you know what has been up with me.  Older readers may note that I have not posted recently.  Well, that is because I have been finishing up a Master's of Science in Leadership and I am happy to announce that I am now a successful graduate of graduate school!!!

This has been quite an accomplishment for our whole family as my hubby and I home schooled our children along the way.  It is our hopes that graduate school will not only give us a means by which to pay for their education but that it will also inspire them to chase an education as well.

My degree had a vast focus on global citizenship, social awareness, ethics and culture.  It was quite an adventure that has rendered one professionally published (pending the ISBN) academic article regarding "Social Responsibility and the Morality of Profits."  I also have plans to finish at least one book over the summer as well as start post graduate school sometime in the fall. This has been a great experience and I would like to encourage all of my readers to continue their education for both the good of the individual as well as society.  There is nothing more socially responsible than the expansion of the mind.

You can learn more about going back to school on All About College.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More About Me

Legal Disclaimer

While it is true that I am working on a PHD in Psychology and very smart and frugal, I am not a medical doctor, criminal, personal or accident lawyer. I do not sell insurance nor am I an accountant or mortgage advisor. While some of my posts may offer good ideas on home and business solutions, I am not personally responsible nor is Homeschool Arizona for any advice, ideas, recipes or menu plans that you decide to use. This blog is intended to be helpful and fun. Any products you purchase from my Amazon store or any other retailer advertised on my blog must be returned to them. Any sponsors or advertisers are independent of this blog.